Antifa mob hurls smoke bombs at crowd of Republicans in Portland including children and old people, leaving two injuredWritten by Freedom Fighter
Source ADAM MANNO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
- Antifa and conservative protesters clashed in Portland over the weekend
- On Saturday, conservatives rallying for gubernatorial candidate Stan Pulliam were hit with smoke bombs by a group of black-clad Antifa protesters
- Police said 'significant explosions' were heard in the area; No arrests were made
- On Friday, a small crowd threw things at a 'People's Convoy' from an overpass
- One-shot was fired, but no injuries were reported and no arrests were made
- Crime in Portland has risen since the pandemic, with the city hitting an all-time high of 91 murders last year
Other than a handful of articles, The MSM is being very quiet about this movement, as with The Freedom Convoy in Canada, it'll be only a matter of time before they'll spin a false narrative that the Legacy Media will eat up!
Truckers for Freedom Michigan will be using some of the raised funds from their GiveSendGo Fundraiser to feed truckers and supporters on Saturday, February 26th, 2022.
There is a FREEDOM rally at The Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron.
Source The People's Convoy
The People’s Convoy is Heading to California!
These universally dangerous bills are about to be voted on in the California legislature! If passed, these bills will change everything for people who want to Live, Work or Learn in the State of CA while exercising their right to medical freedom.
If passed, these bills set the stage for other states to introduce similar laws. We know that what starts in CA, spreads to other blue and purple states, and potentially at a federal level. This affects everyone!
Trucker convoy protesting COVID restrictions to arrive Sunday April 10th, 2022 for Los Angeles rallyWritten by Freedom Fighter
Source LA Times
A convoy of truckers opposed to California's COVID-19 vaccination mandates and restrictions will join hundreds of protesters expected to gather in Grand Park in downtown L.A. on Sunday for a "Defeat the Mandates" rally.
Despite new coronavirus subvariants, many of California's health mandates have been lifted due to a decrease in new infections and rising vaccination rates. Still, there are warnings from the scientific community that ending the health emergency prematurely will leave the nation vulnerable.